You are invited to submit a proposal to present a paper by November 30th, 2018
A proposal is to include the following:
- Title of presentation
- Author/s Statement of purpose
- Main findings, arguments, or points made
- References if appropriate
- Contact details: mail, e-mail, & phone
You will be informed of the acceptance of your proposal no later than December 14, 2018
If your proposal is accepted, you are required to: register for the Symposium; and submit a copy of your paper for publication.
Proceedings of the Symposium
- The Proceedings most of the past Symposia are available at www.canadiansymposium.ca/
- Please review these for guidance about topic selection and writing format. APA reference-style is required.
- The due date for this option is XX.
special issue of the IFHE journal
The repository of the journal is available at: https://www.ifhe.org/publications/e-journal-ijhe-volumes-1-10-2008-2017/
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words
- Paper length should not exceed 6000 words
- Document should be in Microsoft Word document (doc) or in Rich Text Format (rtf)
- APA reference-style is required.
- The draft paper will need to be submitted for blind review no later than XX.
This is a no host event. Participants cover their own expenses. Efforts are made to keep the costs low. All presenters are expected to register.